An update of How to Read More Books?
This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links (at no cost to you, of course! 🙂)
Hey guys! I’m sharing 13 tips today to help you read more books! These are tried and tested (I read 265 books in 2019 and have already finished 50 by mid-April 2020) .
- Get a planner (Get mine: https://amzn.to/2y4CD2R )
- Set monthly TBR goals
- Set deadlines for each book
- Indulge in guilty reads
- Read books that you love; from the genre that you love
- Keep a book with you always
- Take part in readathons
- Follow #bookstagram accounts that inspire you (Here’s mine, if you want to check it out: https://www.instagram.com/pretty_little_bibliophile/ )
- Join book clubs and book discussions (Comment if you want to join mine, or alternatively, DM me in Instagram)
- My April Book Club pick is THE UNDERGROUND RAILROAD by Colson Whitehead. I will be sharing my views with you in the April video. If you want to contribute, you are more than welcome to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use physical dictionaries
- Have a specific work-space
- Use white-noise/background music if necessary (Here’s what I’m loving: https://youtu.be/sJ_6bffXhvQ and https://youtu.be/Ogmw4kUSXI8 )
- Read Everyday!!! . . . .
I hope these tips will be helpful to you all as well! Don’t forget to tag me in the Instagram tags and stories when you apply any of these!