Hope you are doing well! I am currently reading #99nightsinlogar by @jamil_jan_kochai_author @bloomsburyindia and I am enjoying it quite a lot! I am currently 136/276 pages in and I hope to finish it by tomorrow night.
So anyway, here are the rest of the books I bought in February. I have already lent a few and so I couldn’t include them in the pics.
- Emma’s Secret by Barbara Taylor Bradford
- A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Blue Shoes and Happiness by Alexander McCall Smith
- The Godfather by Mario Puzo
- Notes on a Scandal by Zoe Heller
- I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
- Norwegian Wood by Murakami
- Half Torn Hearts by Novoneel Chakraborty (a signed copy!)
- Shikhandi by Devdutt Pattanaik
- Songs of the Cauvery by Kalyanaraman Durgadas
- Feminist Rani by Shaili CHopra & Meghna Pant (I also met Meghna Pant and got this signed!)
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khalid Hosseini (got this as a gift for my mom!)
- One Day by David Nicholls
- A Passage to India by E. M. Forster
#qotd : What are you all currently reading? Are you enjoying it?